- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 01296 387890 (Beacon Villages Community Library opening hours – for details visit www.bvcl.org.uk)
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beaconlit/511914575539675
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeaconLit1
- By road: Brookmead School, Ivinghoe, is in the High Street opposite the Haldi restaurant. The full address is: High St, Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire LU7 9EX. There is ample parking on Ivinghoe Lawn (nearest postcode LU7 9EX) diagonally opposite the church. Turn right from the Lawn and walk down the High Street; the school is less than five minutes’ walk on the right hand side of the road. Disabled parking is available at the school.
- By rail: Ivinghoe is about three miles from Tring Railway Station, which has good links from the south via London Euston and from the south via Milton Keynes. Taxis from Tring to Ivinghoe are best booked in advance. A selection of local taxi firms can be found at www.taxinumber.com/taxis/tring.